Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Too much sugar...



So, I probably shouldn't be giving Brady licorice and I will probably regret it in the future, but I have to say it is so dang cute to see him try to eat stuff like that. I had NO idea that licorice could be so messy.

As Brady continues to grow, he has gotten just more and more fun. Everyone told me that would be the case, but as his first birthday approaches I beginning to see that this is so true. Brady has shown his love of socializing with other children (even if they are way bigger and tend to run over him), of any kind of dog (much to John's dismay), of beautiful music (when he sings/screams with us at choir practice), and most of all his love for his family. I knew I would love being a mom, but I had NO idea how rewarding it would truly be.

4 comments:

  1. Well said, my friend, well said. I remember thinking that the first year of Ty's life was pretty great, but I LOVED the second year so much more. Don't ask about this year! Ha, ha! Being a mom is so much fun and it is so awesome to watch your kids learn and grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet Sarajane! Brady is so adorable and you are such a good mama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, licorice is the worst!! He is so adorable though it was worth it! being a mom is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brady is hilarious in this video. I'll keep the licorice in mind for the future. He has the best baby smile!

    ReplyDelete