Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bay Area Children's Museum

A couple of weeks ago Brady and I and a few of our friends went to the Bay Area Children's Museum right near the Golden Gate Bridge. It was so much fun!!! It is in such a scenic location right off the bay in Sausalito. Brady is so fun to be with as he is becoming more and more interested in his surroundings and is definitely showing more emotion and excitement. With all of his various emotions, screams of joy (and anger at times :) ) I am realizing that he is for sure my child. He is NOT afraid to show me how he feels!



In one of the rooms in the museum, Brady kept bending down to look into this rock formation. It took me about 10 minutes to realize that he had found a little screen that would turn on when he pressed tiny button next to it. It was at just the right level for little babies like him to find. Who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment