Sunday, September 20, 2009

Swiss Days

Over Labor Day, I was able to go back to Utah (again...the story of my life :) and head on up to Midway for Swiss Days. For those of you who haven't heard of Swiss Days, it is a boutique festival with lots of booths, a parade, a 10K run, and most importantly a HUGE pancake breakfast! John had to work so he was not able to travel with me, but my brother Johnny came up for a day and the three of us spent some time together. For some odd reason, the three of us (Johnny, Brady, and myself) have been in the same together a lot recently and we haven't gotten several comments on "our" cute child and when pictures have been taken, people have told us to "stop acting like it is our first date." Kind of awkward :). We had lots of fun watching the parade and enjoying the crisp fall air. I was finally able to wear a sweatshirts and jeans and not feel like I was boiling. In the last couple of pictures, Brady was on my shoulders and was attempting to get his hoodie off. It was pretty funny and very unsuccessful.



No comments:

Post a Comment