Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tilden Park


A Acouple of weeks ago, I didn't have any plans so I took Brady to Tilden Park. This is a really huge park with a carousel, steam train, lake, and golf course. I really wanted to take Brady to ride on the train, but when we got there is was closed. We ended up heading over to the lake to check things out. I didn't bring a suit for either Brady or myself, but Bman loves the water, so he went in anyway. He is getting really good at walking with just my one hand holding his, so he was dragging me all over the place. He was completely drenched by the time we left. Way fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to the lake before!! Thats looks awesome. To think this is what I've been missing every time I've been there. Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete