Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Brady...you made it to the big ONE!!!

Yea!!! Brady is one year old!!! I feel like completing the first year has been such a roller coaster and a huge accomplishment. It has been a joy being Brady's mother as he has shown me his fun, sweet, loving personality. To celebrate Brady's birthday, we obviously opened presents yesterday and then today we had several of our friends over to have some cake and ice cream. John and I "crafted" (a word from John's vocabulary) and created this pretty cool train cake, if I do say so myself. Wahoo for being one and I look forward to many more birthdays to come!!!



3 comments:

  1. Aww happy birthday again Brady you cute little thing! That was one sweet cake:)!!! You guys are awesome!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, good job on the cake! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It has been a while since we chatted last, just before you had your baby! Time sure does fly. Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete