Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Life in Utah

So, I decided that I should probably start blogging again. I was just reading some of my friends blogs from California and it reminded me how much I miss all of them.  Miss you guys!!!!

Anyway, life is good so far....other than the fact that our car was stolen, it snows pretty much every other day, and John is not quite yet in love with his new job. Bummer!  I've decided it's all a learning process and there is a reason we are here now and who knows where this new adventure will take us.

However, having said all that...I do love being with family!  Brady LOVES living with grandma and grandpa and Buddy (the dog of course).  One of the new found loves in Brady's life is the drinking fountain at grandma's house.  Not only does Brady love to fill up Buddy's water dish (especially when it's already full of water, which usually ends up with the an empty water dish and VERY wet Brady), but he also love giving Thomas drinks from the fountain....of course!!!  How thoughtful right? At least once a day, we are cleaning up water or dog food from this room.  That's why Brady is so vigilant in this video clip as he is trying to clean up his mess.

3 comments:

  1. Sarajane! Your comment 2 seconds ago on my blog made me so excited that I had to come over and say hello-- Man I miss you around here! Life isn't the same without you :)
    The half marathon is in Danville over Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately the CJane Half is on a Sunday this year...bummer! But Amy did tell me that you are running the Ragnar....it will be so fun to do that together. I can't wait! (though i'm anticipating it being much harder than i can imagine). Anyway- hope things continue to settle in for you guys- I'm so happy for you that you get to be close to family. Sounds like Brady is lovin' it too :) Again, we miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! Once it stops snowing I'm sure Utah will seem a bit more fun. I'm convinced it takes at least a year before you can judge a new place- and since you guys aren't totally "settled" at your parents it might just be a little bit of a slow transition, I've never moved with kids and I think it must be really hard to find a new group of moms to do things with and get everyone re-adjusted. Please make sure to go eat at all of my favorite Utah restaurants!! Chick-fil-A, Cafe Rio, Kneaders, The Pie Pizzaria, and Zupas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarajane!!! I'm hoping that by now, the weather is beautiful, your car is back in your hands and John is LOVING his job!!!! Not quite the welcome to Utah you were hoping for...but sometimes it just takes a bit of time!!! Miss you guys and wishing all the very best for you in Utah!!! xo

    ReplyDelete