Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grandma's Bed vs. the Trampoline

So, one of the cool things about living at grandma's house is that they have a trampoline.  For a two year old, this is a dream come true.  When we first arrived, I could keep the kid off of the trampoline.  In fact, on one occasion I came upstairs from putting Pyper down for a nap to try to find Brady.  I kept calling his name and he didn't respond.  I finally thought I would check outside and or course, there he was jumping on the trampoline.  He decided that he wanted to jump to he crawled out the doggie door to make it happen.

Since then, however, it has been quite cold so we have had to figure out some alternate activities.  Well...grandma's bed made the team.  Now whenever I am looking for him, I go directly to grandma's bed.  One cool thing about grandma's bed is that there is a mirror.  My Brady is just a little bit vain at this point in life.  His next favorite thing after jumping is probably making faces at himself in the mirror.  So, I guess grandma's bed is the perfect combination. I don't really know how grandma feels about this new found toy, but I think I'll just plead the fifth if she asks me anything about it.

Oh yeah, and one other thing about this video clip.  Brady has recently been wanting Pyper to participate in our conversations.  Whenever he wants Pyper to have a turn to talk he says, "Pyper's turn" in a super high, squeaky voice and then expects me to be the voice.  If I don't do it right, he will keep saying "Pyper's turn. Pyper's turn" until I get the exact right intonation.  I guess we know who is the boss in our family.

2 comments:

  1. cute Brady! we miss him!!!
    Ellie was just asking me the other day about Brady. moving is kind of hard to explain to a 2 year old, don't you think?? hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braidster!!! We miss you guys! So glad to hear that life at grandma's house is entertaining!

    ReplyDelete