Sunday, April 12, 2009

The month of vacations....

So, April has been kind of crazy for our family. It truly has been the month of vacations (well...at least for Brady and me. John has been super crazy at work, so I decided to take some time to spend with family). We were out in Utah for conference and then two days later my family flew out to spend their spring break in sunny California, and next week my mom is coming out again with my aunt and cousins. I guess they just can't get enough of us. :)

Brady going gangster and happy about it!

Brady still gangster, but not so sure about it anymore.

When my family came down we took a drive down to Monterey to visit the aquarium. It was beautiful and so much fun! Brady is starting to get much more observant and he really loved looking at all the fish. It was so fun to watch!
Brady sporting his new swimming outfit with grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment