Monday, April 20, 2009

My not so secret garden...

Last weekend my family was out again (I'm pretty sure I spent every weekend in April with my family so far. I would have to say that is pretty impressive as I live in California and they live in Utah. Kind of crazy, but lots of fun). This past trip had a specific purpose though....to plant my garden! Now, it may not look like anything special in the photos, but it is pretty awesome to me. I should have put a before and after shot so you all could see that it was basically just dirt before my cute cousins created this masterpiece. I never knew that plants could bring so much joy. I go out there at least once a day and sit on my porch and just soak it all in. I just really hope I don't kill all the plants by the end of the summer. Thanks so much to my mom, Aunt Judy, and Loni and Heidi for helping me put my beautiful garden together!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love it! It is so cute and gorgeous! Tell your fam they are sure invited out to Virginia for a tour of our 'awful garden'! That is so nice they came and were put to work!

    ReplyDelete