Thursday, March 26, 2009

My son....the platypus.


Ever since Brady was born, he has rarely closed his mouth. I always thought it was because his tongue was too big (and he does have an extremely long tongue...thank you John), but now I am wondering if he knew all along that his lips were just too big for his little face and when he closed them he looked like a platypus. He has recently over come this concern and finally learned to close his mouth and wow.... I'm not sure what I think. All I have to say is that Angelina Jolie has nothing on his lips!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA...HAHAHA.....LONG PAUSE.....HAHAHAHAHA...HA!!! Too cute!!!!! Oh man that little guy makes me giggle! Those are some big...adorable lips:)!!!! He is such a cutie Sarajane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Brady! He is adorable! We hope you are all doing well and having a beautiful start to 2009!- Dan and Whitney Lynch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid cracks me up. He is so stinking cute. I can't wait for the next time I get to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarajane, I just found your blog today-and oh, little Brady is darling! Those BIG blue eyes are to die for- He is getting big too fast! I hope your little family is doing well. Love you guys, Betsy

    ReplyDelete