Monday, April 20, 2009

A few photos of my baby boy....

We went down to San Jose to see the Winchester Mystery Mansion last Friday when my family was in town. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out. It's pretty crazy with stairs leading to a random ceiling and doors to nowhere...very interesting stuff.



Brady was very enthralled with the whole thing....um not really.


This is a random picture, but my son recently discovered toast and absolutely loves it! I don't really know how much actually makes it into his stomach, but he sure loves sucking on it. He really just devours it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi SaraJane, I found your blog through Jenny's. Brady is such a cutie. And I LOVED the Winchester Mansion it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJ. SERIOUSLY, Brady is such a cutie! I love his big eyes! It is so fun to keep up with your little family via blogworld.

    Funny, I just linked over to your friend Mardee and realized that we have a mutual "friend". I use the term loosely, because well...she dated Brandon before he left on his mission. So, technically...we're not friends...but she obviously has good taste in men...so I consider her a woman of good character :-).

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey SJ! I am finally looking at a blog again and I love your garden!!! I will have to come and see it, it looks so great! The trips you have been doing with fam look so fun--this place really has a lot to see!! Miss you tons! hope to hang out again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SaraJane!! Brady is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. I hope you don't mind but Kellie showed me your blog before we moved, I love it! It looks like you are having tons of fun in Cali.

    ReplyDelete