Monday, November 2, 2009

Trip to Colorado....


One of my good friends from college moved to Colorado and I had the fun opportunity to go and visit her and her cute family this past week. She has two cute little boys and Brady fell just in between them. We decided to head to the zoo the first day while the weather was still holding up.

On the second half of my trip, the snow just started coming down hard core! By the time I was supposed to leave, I was seriously concerned that I wasn't going to be able to get a flight home. Luckily, everything worked out and I made it back to sunny San Fran where the weather was 70 degrees! Yes, you have to love California just for that. :) This is a picture of Brady in the snow. He was so mad at me for making him go out there, but I figured what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right???

4 comments:

  1. wow, 6 flights in one month! you and brady must be pro travelers by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarajane! It's Marci- I found your blog through Jenny's....and I love it! You are so cute. Can't wait to read many more posts to come!

    Love,
    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling with a baby that is impressive!

    ReplyDelete