Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Halloween was Incredible!!!


Okay, so I guess that was a bit cheesy up top, but yes, we dressed up in red spandex and tights for all the world to see! Not our brightest idea ever. My family had the costumes already and then I made Brady's to go along with ours. Pretty sure that's the last time John will ever where spandex...he made that very clear.






On Halloween night, we went trick-or-treating in Downtown Walnut Creek. It was way fun because all the businesses were handing out candy. Truthfully I got a little carried away and got into combat mode to make sure we hit all the stores. Brady was going crazy by the end, but don't worry...we made it to every shop!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's so hilarious. The costumes are fantastic. I'm so impressed you made Brady's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly best family costumes I've ever seen!!! You guys rock!!! You look looked remarkable in them:)!!!

    ReplyDelete