Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day and Random Brady Pictures...


For Valentine's Day this year, I decided to show my love by going all out to make John's favorite meal...with a little twist...Is there a better way to say I love you than by a heart shaped meat loaf I ask???

I have to say I was impressed by my own handiwork, so I had to take a few pictures. I created the meatloaf masterpiece above, as well as heart shaped croutons and rolls. (This is definitely not going to happen again in the near future). Lots of fun and it all actually tasted pretty good too!!!


Brady trying to get the last dregs of frosting out of my Kitchen Aid bowl. This child takes his food VERY seriously! What a cutie!!!

4 comments:

  1. what a cute wife! i have definitely never seen a heart shaped meatloaf before; well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the meal was a great idea! We usually get the heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphys and a salad. You are much more creative than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL heartshaped meatloaf...that is more than awesome!!! You are adorable Sarajane!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent!!! Love the meatloaf!!! I'm sure he appreciated it!!

    ReplyDelete