Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aloha Hawaii....


A few weeks ago, my little sister had a softball tournament in Hawaii. Because i have the one and only grandchild on my side of the family, my parents decided to invite me along so they could spend some quality time with Brady... I was invited along to chaperon :) . We had lots of fun going to the beach and the Polynesian Cultural Center and just hanging out with family. Brady loved the ocean and it was impossible to keep him out of the water. It is really fun seeing your kids enjoy life!!!

Brady's patented "deer in the headlight" showed itself quite frequently on this trip...:)



1 comment:

  1. I love how Brady looks almost as big as you in that last picture! I don't know how such a small person can produce such a big child! He is so cute! I can't believe how grown-up he looks, too--more like a little boy than a baby!

    ReplyDelete