Friday, February 27, 2009

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day, John got up super early and took a series of pictures of Brady with various V-Day paraphernalia and then told me that I got to choose which picture I wanted to be blown up. Well...let's just say that our child is not so keen on photo shoots. (I think this may come from his dad). As the photo shoot went on and on, Brady started to get progressively more and more cranky. Here are just a few of the pictures that John took. Definitely a cute gift idea!!! I totally loved it!





3 comments:

  1. That is a cute idea. Brady is so cute in these pictures and he seriously just melts your heart with the I love you balloon and bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest present. So thoughtful and creative!! I want to see the picture you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw how nice! brady is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete